- *Justice for Victims of POLICE MISCONDUCT!
- *Civil Rights and Education Groups Commemorate 60th Anniversary of Brown v. Board of Education
- *Impose a Lifetime Ban on Donald Sterling
- *Put Our Children 1st: Common Core for Common Goals
- *National Urban League Annual Conference: July 23-26
- *Career Connections Powered by National Urban League
What is Affiliate Services?
The Affiliate Services Department of the National Urban League is the principal liaison between the National Urban League and the 95 Urban League affiliates including: Association of Executives (CEOs), National Council of Affiliate Board Chairpersons, National Council of Urban League Guilds, and National Urban League Young Professionals (NULYP).
Who are we?
Affiliates of the National Urban League are the centers of activity in and around their community. These professionally staffed offices are where Urban League services come to life – where people and their neighborhoods grow, change, and strengthen. The Affiliate Services Department is the “hub of the wheel” for the National Urban League Affiliate Network. With over 98 Affiliate offices and found in more than 36 states across the U.S., including the District of Columbia, serving over 2.6 million Americans each year, they cultivate a symbiotic relationship with local residents and companies and advocate for positive change in their communities. Learn more about Affiliate Services.
What is the Affiliate Finder?
The Affiliate Finder is an interactive tool that allows individuals to locate the closest Urban League Affiliate in their community by providing their zip code. This tool provides direct access to Urban League Affiliates locations across the nation.
What is the AOE News Wire?
The Association of Executives (AOE) News Wire is a weekly publication that chronicles various current events, success stories, programs and initiatives that are taking place throughout the Affiliate Movement. To read past issues of the AOE News Wire click here.
What purpose does the Affiliate Census serve?
The Affiliate Census is an annual publication that documents each affiliate’s financial and programmatic highlights of that calendar year. The reports from all 98 affiliates showcase the cumulative impact of the programs and operations of the National Urban League and the Affiliate Movement.
Affiliates, click her to enter Census Data - Affiliate Census Data Management System
Resources for Affiliates
- Technology Planning for the Affiliate (Presented by Michael Miller, SVP of ITS, National Urban League)
Nonprofit Technology Sites:
- TechSoup: is a website devoted to advice and information about technology specifically for nonprofits and charities. TechSoup also provides access to donations and discounts of software and other technology supplies on behalf of major tech companies like Microsoft, Adobe, Symantec, Intuit, and Cisco.
- NTen: The Nonprofit Technology Enterprise Network is a membership organization concerned with nonprofits' access to and use of technology.
- Idealwear: Provides candid reviews and articles about software of interest to nonprofits, centralized into a website. Through product comparisons, recommendations, case studies, and software news, Idealware allows nonprofits to make the software decisions that will help them be more effective.
Microsoft Corporate Citizenship: Microsoft is proud to work with more than 50,000 nonprofits around the world every year to provide them with affordable access to the technology they need to support their work in local communities, and to leverage technology to help them be more efficient, effective and innovative in doing their important work. Whether it is through our software donations, technology solutions for nonprofit problems, or Office 365 for Nonprofits, we strive to help nonprofits do more good.