- *Wells Fargo Donates $4.1 Million to National Urban League
- *Civil Rights Leaders Al Sharpton, Russel Simmons, and Marc Morial Join Rabbi Marc Schneier to Speak Out on Knockout Game Violence and the Targeting of Jews
- *Redeem the Dream: The National Urban League in 2013
- *Highlights from the 2013 Equal Opportunity Day Awards Dinner
- *Click Here for More Information on the National Urban League Policies, Research and Initiatives!
- *Read the 8 Point Plan: Educate, Employ and Empower
- *Urban League Calls for Vote on Watt Nomination
- *Statement from Marc H. Morial on End of Government Shutdown
- *New Report on Effects of 'Stand Your Ground' Laws
- *Marriott stay can make a difference for National Urban League
- *Watch Online: The Morial Legacy 2012 Video
What is Affiliate Services?
The Affiliate Services Department is the principal liaison between the National Urban League and the more than 100 Urban League affiliates including: Association of Executives (CEOs), National Council of Affiliate Board Chairpersons, National Council of Urban League Guilds, National Urban League Young Professionals (NULYP) and the Black Executive Exchange Program (BEEP).
Who are we?
Affiliates of the National Urban League are the centers of activity in and around their community. These professionally staffed offices are where Urban League services come to life – where people and their neighborhoods grow, change, and strengthen. The Affiliate Services Department is the “hub of the wheel” for the National Urban League Affiliate Network. With over 98 Affiliate offices and found in more than 36 states across the U.S., including the District of Columbia, serving over 2.6 million Americans each year, they cultivate a symbiotic relationship with local residents and companies and advocate for positive change in their communities. Learn more about Affiliate Services.
What purpose does the Affiliate Census serve?
The Affiliate Census is an annual publication that documents each affiliate’s financial and programmatic highlights of that calendar year. The reports from all 98 affiliates showcase the cumulative impact of the programs and operations of the National Urban League and the Affiliate Movement.
In 2010, more than 2.6 million lives were empowered to excel through advocacy, research and other public efforts.
2011 Urban League Census
Based on the reports from all 98 affiliates, the cumulative economic impact of the programs and operations of the National Urban League and the Affiliate Movement is $1.1 billion. More than 2.6 million lives were empowered to excel, reaching more than 100 million through advocacy, research and other public efforts during the 2010 calendar year.
View Census Archive Here:
What is the Affiliate Finder?
The Affiliate Finder is an interactive tool that allows individuals to locate the closest Urban League Affiliate in their community by providing their zip code. This tool provides direct access to Urban League Affiliates locations across the nation.
What is the AOE News Wire?
The Association of Executives (AOE) News Wire is a weekly publication that chronicles various current events, success stories, programs and initiatives that are taking place throughout the Affiliate Movement. Read our latest AOE News Wire Volume 3 Issue 35. To read past issues of the AOE News Wire click here.
Upcoming Affiliate Events:
Urban League of Greater Richmond