- *Marc Morial Outlines Urban League Programs In Senate Testimony
- *National Urban League Announces Launch of a New Small Business Lending Arm
- *Obama Nominates Mayor Anthony Foxx Transportation Secretary
- *RSVP for the #NULJobsChat Free "Career Success Series" Jobs Webinars!
- *The Urban Agenda and the Second Obama Administration
- *See the Latest Press Coverage of the State of Black America
- *Morial's Huff Post Op Ed on Voting Rights
- *Marriott stay can make a difference for National Urban League
- *Equal Opportunity Day Awards Gala 2012/2013
- *Watch Online: The Morial Legacy 2012 Video
What does the National Urban League do to ensure that "every American has access to Jobs with living wage and good benefits"?
Every program within the Workforce Development, Entrepreneurship and Business Development Divisions of NUL are working towards the central goal of ensuring that every American has access to jobs with living wages and good benefits. Ensuring that people are able to create and maintain a good quality of life by creating opportunities and removing traditional barriers.
Entrepreneurship and Business Development provides minority-owned businesses with financial investment, technical training and corporate relationships to create economic opportunities that ensure long-term growth.
Workforce Development delivers employment services to individuals and families to encourage economic self-sufficiency through career counseling, job placement, retention and advancement.
Jobs News Update
What are our jobs programs?
What are our key initiatives?
MSNBC: Marc Morial, President and CEO of the National Urban League discusses the jobless rate fall to 8.6% on NBC Nightly News